The guidelines below set forth our priorities when we consider applications for support:
- BSRA provides funding for training, equipment, transportation, and other expenses related to the promotion of amateur sailing competition.
- Priority is given to requests for funds that are essential to participation in prestigious regatta and sailing events. Applicants must describe why BSRA funds are vital to them, and the role the funds will play in the event. We reserve the right to request evidence that the funds were indeed expended for the purpose described in the application.
- In addition to funding for participation in sailing activities, BSRA will consider requests for funds to purchase sails or other equipment vital to amateur sailing activities and programs.
- BSRA will generally not provide funds that supplement on-going, standing budgets such as maintenance items or cost. Our funding is targeted to specific activities and needs, with the aim of enhancing sailing activities beyond the level that can be achieved within on-going budgets.
SUBMIT A REQUEST
To submit a Request for a Grant, please follow these instructions:
- For your first 2023 request, please CLICK HERE
- For your second 2023 request, please CLICK HERE
- For your third 2023 request, please CLICK HERE
- For your fourth 2023 request, please CLICK HERE
- For your fifth 2023 request, please CLICK HERE
After submitting the request, a confirmation will appear.
Close the tab to return to the BSRA website.